Sunday, March 25, 2012

Plugging Along

It's been a pretty standard week. Nothing too exciting going on, just beginning to seriously study for my exams. Knowing there likely wouldn't be too much to say this week, I figured this would be a good time to post some pictures of the places I'm frequently at, including the physics building, the gym and a photo from my window showing the heavy fog we had yesterday. Other than that it's been a pretty regular week. I applied for a summer internship at Boeing a few days ago and have my fingers crossed that it works out. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves. 







1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I love the photos! Now, I know what your gym looks like and your physics building. Looks really nice Scotty Boy.
    So great to talk with you on the phone today! I couldn't believe it! It was so nice.
    Hope you are having a great week.
    I love you,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete