Sunday, March 18, 2012

Good Week

It's been a good week. They finally posted my finals schedule so I now know my studying priorities for each exam. Isn't a great lineup but it will do.

April 30th: Quantum Mechanics
May 1st: Dynamics & Relativity
May 9th: Thermodynamics
May 11th: Electromagnetism
May 12th: Math for Physics 4
May 19th: Scottish History since 1914

The difficulty level is likely as follows (from hardest to easiest):

Thermodynamics > Quantum Mechanics > Dynamics & Relativity > Electromagnetism > Math for Physics > Scottish History

Scottish History may not actually be the easiest but I don't really care about it as it doesn't apply to my major so I'm not going to stress on it too much. It sucks that all of my physics finals are so tightly compacted but that will help them get over faster. And now that this list has been posted and made official is making it far more real that this trip is really winding down to a close. Which is both sad and a relief. On the one hand I will miss this place and the people I have met here, but on the other hand it will be very nice to be in the same time zone as my friends and family back home.

On another note yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, and I had a lovely time. Watched the 6 Nation Rugby Finals at an Irish pub in town, sat in the sun and drank beer for a few hours (may have gotten some color too, which is odd because I'm in Scotland), and went out to another pub that night for a friends birthday celebration. All in all it was a good day, and I had a great time.

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe that your year is coming to end. What a wonderful experience this has been for you. Your list of exams are way over my head. I know you'll do great.
    Proud NANA

    ReplyDelete